Kanshigumi: The Ivory Lotus
Ah, game session quotes. They may not be funny to you, but – at the time – they were hella funny to us.
- “You successfully stare at the tatami.” -GM to Shunsen
- “I am watching Shunsen’s intercourse.” -Yamizu
- “This Admiral Akbar moment brought to you by fire chicken.” -Yamizu
- “He puts the ‘chicken’ in fire chicken.” -GM
- “Holy crap, Batman!”
“Shut up and eat it.” -Yamizu & Shunsen
- “She is oh-so-pregnant,” says the GM describing an NPC. Yamizu turns to Shunsen. “What did you do?”
- “I am going to strangle you a lot.” – Bookkeeper to Olothontor
- Bookkeeper: Where is your Kuala Lumpur?
GM: Is that an internal organ?
- “Oi! We are the Kanshigumi! Throw down your weapons and surrender or we will kick the ever-living shit out of you!” -Shunsen
- GM, holding up a die, looking at Olothontor: Even or odd?
Olothontor, panicked: Why?!
GM: Pick one.
Olothontor: I pick “Why?”
- “Kanshigumi is the code name for Rokugan’s daring, highly trained special mission force…” – Kitsuki
- “Genzaburo – Apply directly to the forehead.” – Olothontor